today a new post about my new purchases in Milan last friday.
As you well know, in Milan, precisely in City Life, DM Drogerie Markt opened a new shop, the first in Italy. DM is a shop brand focused on the beauty care, personal care, house care and organic food.
DM Drogerie Markt:
At DM I bought:
- after sport arnica oil 3.99 euro;
- makeup remover mousse for sensitive skin 3.99 euro;
- shea and avocado butter for hair 3.99 euro;
- two lip balms 1.15 euro each;
- single use face mask 0.99 euro;
- apple face scrub 2.99 euro;
- face primer 3.99 euro.
All by Alverde brand.
Also at DM I bought:
- strip for black points 2.80 euro;
- make-up remover wipes 1.19 euro.
Both by Balea brand.
Nyx Professional Makeup:
At Nyx I bought:
- three cialde refill della palette polveri per contouring;
- a cream concealer for eye circles;
- the new mascara Worth The Hype;
- two eyebrow pencils.
Girls, that’s all, I already started to test some products and very soon I’ll give to you my impressions 🙂
See you soon!